Gone are the days when you have to delete spam messages, track conversations and install plugins for video comments. You can do all very easily using disqus comment system. All you need is to signup with Disqus choose a username (to identify your blog) and activate the plugin. Dont’ worry if you don’t run a blog you can use Disqus comments for your website too just signup with Disqus and get started.
Ideally you can use default comment system which comes along with your blog installation but disqus comment system takes it to different heights. With Disqus Track your actual conversation, comment with email or mobile reply, rating & video commenting, complete data synch and powerful admin section.
Disqus, pronounced “discuss”, is a service and tool for web comments and discussions. The Disqus comment system can be plugged into any website, blog, or application. Disqus makes commenting easier and more interactive, while connecting websites and commenters across a thriving discussion community. Disqus provides no inline advertisement and absolutely free for general use. Currently they are working on their premium service for large scale website. So if you run a large scale website you may be paying a little amount of money when their premium services are launched. Why not give it a try?
Web comments can be difficult for both websites and their readers. Disqus makes it easier for people to comment and track their contributions on a single profile which they can display as a comment blog. After all, there is no difference between a great comment and a great published article.
Disqus makes managing discussions on one or multiple websites painless. Enjoyable, even. With a powerful and intuitive admin interface, Disqus allows website owners to spend time elsewhere while Disqus takes care of the comments.
Disqus offers various functionality which you would like to harness in your blog to get rid of spam or comment management headaches. All such functiaonlities are listed below. Disqus says it has a community of 25000 + websites so you can connect your website with 25000+ other websites in minutes.
Key benefits for Websites, Publishers, Bloggers
- Powerful moderation and admin tools
- Filter out spam, trolls, and unwanted commenters
- Enable your visitors to become a real community
- Moderation by email or mobile
- More comments and increased engagement
- Connected with a large discussion community
- Increased exposure and readership
Key benefits for Commenters, Readers
- Track and manage comments and replies
- More control over your own comments on websites
- Never lose your comments, even if the website goes away
- Build a global profile, or comment blog, to collect and show off what you’re saying
- Easier to comment on websites using Disqus
- Reply to comments through email or mobile
- Edit and republish comments with one click
Give disqus a try and make your blog comments popular with Disqus comment system.
Please post your experiences using Disqus comment system. If you like this post kindly subscribe to our RSS for free updates and articles delivered to you.